I’m getting excited about the Mitzvot Unplugged series. The submissions are all interesting and varied. There is still room for one or two more guest posts as well as room for submissions of links that would fit the theme.
The theme of the series is teaching Jewish values (creatively). It is pretty broad but I put together a list of questions that can be used for guidelines or to trigger ideas. Choose one, none or all.
1. How do you relay Jewish values in a creative way?
2. What was a successful way to teach a Jewish concept/value
3. Teachable mitzvah moments
4. Favorite resources for teaching
5. A value/topic you’ve wanted to teach and how you went about or want to go about doing that.
Submissions of post ideas or links can be made in the form below:[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Mitzvot Unplugged Submission”]
Add a Comment